SYMPHONY IN THE FLINT HILLS SIGNATURE EVENT - JUNE 10, 2023
Symphony in the Flint Hills will host its 18th annual Signature Event, at Wade Pasture in Wabaunsee County, near Eskridge, KS. This year's theme is “Transportation in the Flint Hills.” Join us for a full day of theme inspired talks and activities. Evening fun continues with a sunset performance by the Kansas City Symphony, stargazing, music, storytelling and dancing. Ticket price includes all activities. Food and beverage are additional costs.
Adult: $95 plus tax & handling fees
Child (12 and under): $50 plus tax & handling fees
No refunds. No exchanges. All sales final.
If the Signature Event is canceled due to weather, General Admission tickets will be eligible for a refund.
Updates: SymphonyintheFlintHills.org, Facebook Twitter (@SITFHs)
Bring a refillable water bottle
Pack out what you bring in, including trash and recyclables.
PREPARE TO WALK
The Signature Event takes place in a remote pasture with rocks, uneven surfaces and unpaved dirt pathways. Walking is required. Wear comfortable, closed-toed walking shoes. Once you arrive in the parking lot, allow up to one hour to access the main event site. In designated areas of the parking lot, golf cart rides are available at the ticket gate. Wait time may be long. Access from the ticket gate to the main event site is by a walking trail, wagon rides or ADA bus. Walking is required at the main event site. ADA assistance will be available if needed.
DO NOT BRING
• Alcoholic beverages (beer and wine available for purchase.)
• Glass containers.
• Pets, except service animals.
• Due to the rugged nature of the event site, we advise that you bring only what you can carry. Wagons, tents, and large coolers are not recommended.
• Objects in the amphitheater that obstruct concert view must be lowered by 6 pm.
• Coolers and bags inspected at the ticket gate.
• Wear a hat.
• Bring sunscreen and bug repellent.
• Chairs are available to rent for $5.
• Smoking allowed only in the smoking tent.
• Recording of the Kansas City Symphony performance is not allowed.
• Acceptance and use of ticket gives the user’s consent to any recording or photographs made by talent, venue, or their contractors.
Where does the event happen? Wade Pasture, Wabaunsee County, Kansas
When does the event happen?
Add to Calendar