SYMPHONY IN THE FLINT HILLS SIGNATURE EVENT - JUNE 11, 2022
Symphony in the Flint Hills, Inc. will host its 17th annual Signature Event, at Irma’s Pasture in Chase County, near Bazaar, KS. Our theme is “Weather in the Flint Hills.” Join us for a full day of weather-inspired talks and activities. Evening fun continues with a sunset performance by the Kansas City Symphony, stargazing, music, storytelling and dancing. Ticket price includes all activities. Food and beverage are additional costs.
Adult: $95 plus tax & handling fees
Child (12 and under): $50 plus tax & handling fees
No refunds. No exchanges. All sales final.
Weather postponement date is Sunday, June 12.
If a cancellation occurs due to weather, GA tickets will be eligible for a refund.
Updates: SymphonyintheFlintHills.org and Facebook
Bring a refillable water bottle. Pack out ALL items brought in, including trash and recyclables.
PREPARE TO WALK
The Signature Event takes place in a remote pasture with rocks, uneven surfaces and unpaved dirt pathways. Walking is required. Wear closed-toe walking shoes. Once you arrive in the parking lot, allow up to one hour to access the main event site. In designated areas of the parking lot, golf cart rides are available to the ticket gate. Wait time may be long. Access from the ticket gate to the main event site is by a walking trail, wagon rides or ADA bus. Walking is required at the main event site. ADA assistance will be available if needed.
DO NOT BRING
• Alcoholic beverages (beer and wine is available for purchase).
• Glass containers of any kind.
• Pets, except service animals.
• Due to the rugged nature of the event site, we advise that you bring only what you can carry. Wagons, tents, and large coolers are not recommended.
• Objects in the amphitheater that obstruct concert view must be lowered by 6 pm.
• Coolers and bags will be inspected at the ticket gate. Wear a hat, bring sunscreen and bug repellent. Chairs are available to rent for $5 each.
• Smoking is allowed only in the smoking tent.
• Recording of the Kansas City Symphony performance is not allowed.
• Acceptance and use of ticket gives the user’s consent to any recording or photographs made by talent, venue, or their contractors.
Where does the event happen? Irma's Pasture, Chase County, Kansas
When does the event happen?
Add to Calendar